Discovery Channel shows montage

tvstarr

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone:

I saw this Discovery Channel commercial for the first time today, and I haven't seen it again, yet. The commercial had this song, with "Doesn't Matter" in the lyrics.

Is anyone out there familiar with this song? Can you tell me the song's title and the band that sings it?

Thanks In Advance,

tvstarr

I, also, would like to know...for what it's worth. I've found people are more likely to look at posts with at least one reply.

I do what I can - I'm not a superhero.

The song you are looking for is called Ain't Nothing Wrong With That by Robert Randolph and the Family Band. I too was searching for this song and just happened to find it because I remembered the phrase "Aint nothing wrong with that" and there ya go. Enjoy :)

Oh, my God--they play this song ALL THE TIME at my work--I could have identified it INSTANTLY if I'd seen the commercial! (I admit to having a certain grudging affection for said melody, as well... :rolleyes: )

Excellent! Since Discovery Channel watchers and those who've seen "Stomp the Yard" are 2 demographics with vanishingly small overlap we almost didn't find the answer...DoctorMemory didn't even have to weigh in on this one. I know it was also on the "Grey's Anatomy" soundtrack as well as exposure outside of commercials and soundtracks - but Discovery Channel and "Stomp the Yard"? Gotta be the full seven degrees of separation. It's reassuring to see we're not all being narrowcasted until we disappear up our own navels. :rolleyes:

Help! I would like to know the song to the Discovery channel montage commercial that shows Smash Lab, Mythbusters and others. I know it's a popular song but I am having a total brain fart! I believe it is a hip/hop artist!

Okay don't know if anybody asked this yet, didn't sound like it but who knows. I am looking for I think one of the newest Discovery channel commercials, showcasing all their shows ( like Mythbusters, Smash Lab, ect.) The song is very upbeat, not hip-hop but probably pop, sounds like Black Eyed Peas or Castaway, but the only thing I can make out is the words "don't matter". I love this song and would really like to know who sings it, what it is and if by any chance where I can download it for free. Thanks everyone!

Kate

Back