Discovery Channel Deadliest Catch and I Shouldn't Be Alive

By the looks of things, there is an instrumental version out there as well. Haven't heard it, though. So here's my question... if this girl isn't going to be releasing and selling this song publically; why can't they just make it available to everyone. They aren't making money on it anyway. :huh:

Good job guys, havn't checked back in a while but this was a great effort, thanx guys, now how can I get this song into my itunes. Help me out
-Micro

Okay, so it's searchable on iTunes now, if you type in Run to You in the music store. It'll bring up the song on Discovery's podcast. However, there's NOTHING mentioning Amanda as the singer. I think since she did such a wonderful job on this awesome song, she ought to get SOME kind of mention out on iTunes that she was the one who sang it. Who's with me?

Nice! That's actually a really good song, I'm glad they commissioned a full 3 minute version. Way to go Discovery Channel! :D

Its Run To You by Amanda. Discovery Channel now has a full version of the song you can download from their website or as a podcast from iTunes. Go to either Deadliest Catch or I Shouldn't Be Alive websites on Discovery Channel and in the bottom righthand corner of the page there will be something about Catchy Song (Deadliest Catch) or Inspiring Song (I Shouldn't Be Alive) and it will take you to where you can download it and has the lyrics too.

The song your talking about was done specifically for the commercial by a studio artist named Amanda. There was enough request for the song that they decided to release a full version. It's called Amanda - "Run To You". The song is of alternative genre but the part you heard was a soft part of the song.

Hey all you Amanda fans!! Who all's coming to see the gang here in Spokane, Washington? I know I am! Especially since she, my fiancee, is starting off the weekend with a concert for them! She's the one that did the popular Discovery theme "Run to You" used on the Deadliest Catch and I Shouldn't Be Alive commercials. This will be her debut performance of "Run to You" PLUS another song written by the same people that brought you this hit song! So all you coming to the OCC weekend, be sure to check out her concert tomorrow (Friday) at 7:30pm!!

Been a while since I came here but I was wondering if anybody knew of any updates on this, I see the post before me said soemthing about another song, just wondering if there is anything else on the iTunes store.
-Micro

She did a demo single but it hasn't been released yet. Its kind of on hold because she tried out for American Idol in Seattle this year and I can tell you she made it to Hollywood. Her pix is #52 of 508 on the american idol seattle auditions pictures.

Back