Dead Like Me

sairimmer

Reaction score
does anyone know the song that's played during the preview.It has the entire case just hanging around on screen as if waiting for something and then a body falls onto the screen from the sky.

Any help wolud be nice and thanks in advance.

While we're on the subject...
I can't wait for the new season and...
I don't like George's new hair. I hope that isn't a staying fad...

The background music in the trailer for the Dead Like Me DVD movie sounds really familiar - anyone recognize the song, or is it incidental music from the series and I'm just not making the connection?

I watched it on YouTube - just type in 'Dead Like Me Movie'

Also, I don't think the song is the Carly Simon one - is there more than one trailer? The song I'm trying to find is vaguely techno, something about it reminds me of some Terry Gilliam movie.

Drive Away (End Title) by Thomas Newman. It was used in the Series of Unfortunate Events movie.

OK, so I saw the trailer for the Dead Like Me movie on youtube - the music sounds really familiar, but I can't place it.

Anyone know what/who it is?

I had a feeling it was Thomas Newman. I was actually coming here to post about this. I've had the music in my head for days ever since I saw the trailer. Glad I'm not alone in this.

-John

P.S. Shouldn't the discussion from that link be merged with this, or moved here or something?

Back