Dawn of the Planet of The Apes

The second music from the final trailer is actually a track called 'Horizon Chasers' from Confidential Music. 'Rebirth' was used for a TV spot of 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'.

Thanks, but....

Rebirth is not what I want.
Horizon Chasers I do not know because you can not hear.

Thanks, but....

Rebirth is not what I want.
Horizon Chasers I do not know because you can not hear.

Yes actually I replied to the last post of Morgan Helsing but forgot the quotes / thought the system would 'link' my reply to his post somehow ...

The second music from the final trailer is actually a track called 'Horizon Chasers' from Confidential Music. 'Rebirth' was used for a TV spot of 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'.

Does anyone possibly know where to find this Confidential Music- Horizon Chasers? It's an amazing song I would really like to hear it. The song name won't even show up in google. =/

Does anyone possibly know where to find this Confidential Music- Horizon Chasers? It's an amazing song I would really like to hear it. The song name won't even show up in google. =/

Good question. It doesn't seem to be pulished yet. Confidential Music announces on their website that there will be a new release in about 7/8 days, so perhaps they'll release this one, too.

For Trailer 2:
"Arrow" by Felix Erksine
&
"Eye for an Eye" by Profiles
(According to Pusher Music).

Thanks you man for the extra information =)
Hello again, just seen that you probably refered with your original answer for the second track to the 'Final International Trailer' of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. The song I mentioned - 'Horizon Chasers' from Confidential Music - is from the 'Official Final Trailer' of the movie. Guess I mixed this up here - too many trailers ;-). The Final International Trailer does only seem to use the track 'Superhuman - Where It Ends'.

Hey guys, I've been looking forever to find an instrumental version of Jetta- I'd love to change the world. I don't want the lyrics in the song, the way it was used in the Dawn of the planet of the Apes trailer was masterful. Is there anyone that could do this or has anyone found a version yet? I would be forever grateful! One of the best trailers EVER, here it is to refresh your memories, thanks in advance:

Bump =/

Does anyone know how to take the vocals out? I will literally pay you a bit of money for this.

Back