Cymbalta

angelking

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the violin song used in the Cymbalta commercials? Is it a classical song or written just for these commercials?

Thanks

AK

Cymbalta is the same company that put out the DepressionHurts.com commercial a few months ago. They used the same music. At the time, there was a discussion about the commercial on the forums...

Depression Hurts

It appears that the piece was specifically written for the commercial. It is very pretty, though...

I tried to run a query to see if anyone's asked before about, this but got a flood error - so, my apologies if this has been said and done and johnny-come-lately me is just creating repetition:

The classical piece in the background of the Cymbalta commercial is driving me nuts!!! Not only do I think it's beautiful, and am almost positive I could recreate it to an extent on my violin, but it sounds familiar! I will take ANY help with what the piece is! Thanks!!!

Does anyone know the music used in these ads--there's no lyrics, just music.

Thanks!

it was not specifically written for the commercial, ive heard this piece in many other commercials and shows in years past.

It is truly a real piece of music written by a classical composer. I was at the Dept. Store Traget and this was playing on the music thing. I ran over to find out but it was too late and it was over. I have to go back and wait for it.

New 2009

Just watched this new cymbalta commercial and it had a different piano song than the older commercial..... this new song touched me...

Not sure if this is the one you mean. It is by Schumann, Kinderszenen op.15 no. 1 (Scenes from Childhood).

I actually work for Lilly (the company who makes Cymbalta) and can find out the music if the Original poster can tell me which ad they are really looking for. I know people who put together the marketing pieces, including the (as we call them) the direct to consumer ad campaigns and I can make some calls.

OP - let me know and I will get to researching.

Sproles

Back