CW for Kids New Saturday Lineup

TV@Beat

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I heard this new song in the background for the CW for kids new line up it had the sound of this female singer in it but I don't know what it is. Can anyone help me out on this one?

Well I posted this topic before but since I can't bump it or edit the topic I might as well post a new one but this time I have a link to the youtube video of the promo you might find around Saturday Morning.

As I mentioned before it features a female singer really making this awesome song but I couldn't pinpoint it to anywhere and it might help to check it out here. It would be great if you know what this song is?

Apparently the same song is used in:

During MTV Newlyweds episode 8 where Jessica Simpson is filming her "Sweetest Sin" Video they used another song to replace it

Its more pop music and its a girl who sings it but its not in the newlyweds credits

The start of it is this

I love the way you touch me
I love the way you look at me
you always know the right way to make the dark clouds go away
sometimes I feel Ive been waiting.. waiting for so long (for so long)
These are the greatest days Ive ever known
and I wanna know that Ill be never alone
as long as the sun stays in the sky
i know you'll never leave my side

:blink:

Originally posted by doctormemory@Sep 7 2008, 05:06 AM
Apparently the same song is used in:

During MTV Newlyweds episode 8 where Jessica Simpson is filming her "Sweetest Sin" Video they used another song to replace it

Its more pop music and its a girl who sings it but its not in the newlyweds credits

The start of it is this

I love the way you touch me
I love the way you look at me
you always know the right way to make the dark clouds go away
sometimes I feel Ive been waiting.. waiting for so long (for so long)
These are the greatest days Ive ever known
and I wanna know that Ill be never alone
as long as the sun stays in the sky
i know you'll never leave my side

:blink:
I just found out about that when I googled it and found only two results that talked about that song. What surprises me that it was still left undiscovered since 2005. I really hope that someone can find out what it is.

It has finally been found after three years! It's from Extreme Music and it's called "These are they Days" by Wather PPK. It's production music that you can't get but can listen to the full track.

http://extrememusic.com and look up that title.

Originally posted by TV(at)Beat@Sep 11 2008, 07:57 AM
It has finally been found after three years! It's from Extreme Music and it's called "These are they Days" by Wather PPK. It's production music that you can't get but can listen to the full track.

http://extrememusic.com and look up that title.
Uhm.. you mean "These are the Days" by Walther PPK don't you?

(the search engine would be a nitpicker for the spelling ;) )

:rolleyes:

Back