CSI NY Season 2

Does anyone recognize ANY of the music featured in last night's CSI New York???? The storylines involved the death of a mermaid and a man that was in a committed threesome. Most of the music used was instrumental. The opening song during the first autopsy of the mermaid had words, "In the Deep"?????? It sounds like a song in the movie Crash. Any help MUCH appreciated.

thatsmyjam

CSI:NY last nite's episode (5/3) "Stealing Home". What is the name of the first song sang by a female. I thought it might be "Breathe" by Anna Nalick, but it isn't. Anyone know the answer?

Originally posted by thatsmyjam@May 4 2006, 08:51 AM
The opening song during the first autopsy of the mermaid had words, "In the Deep"?????? It sounds like a song in the movie Crash.
It was featured in Crash. :)

"In the Deep" by Bird York (Amazon) ()

Thanks leonne!!!! What a beatiful yet haunting piece!!

Does anyone recognize any of the other songs featured in the episode. All the other songs were awesome instrumentals or techno-like ambient pieces....

thatsmyjam

I think one of the other songs that was featured on last night's episode was from a band called Dizmas

Hi all,

Does anyone recognize any of the music feautured in last night's eppy, "Heroes"??? In particular I was looking for the opening music when Lindsay was processing evidence. The vocals were female and the track had an ambient feel. I couldn't decipher any words though. The second track I was looking for was played when Hawkes was processing evidence mid to end of the episode. This song, I believe was all instrumental, also with an ambient vibe. These songs really stood out to me. Any help MUCH appreciated. Thanks in advance.

thatsmyjam

I'm Superman: dean18 This is the only song listed so far. Don't watch the show but hope this helps.

Junebuggie

I've tried a search, but found nothing. The show aired on May 21, 2006, but I'm pretty sure it was a repeat.

The opening scene on Miami is 4 people in a yellow Mustang. There's a song playing by Madonna, I think. I can't remember the name. In the opening scene of NY, there are a group of teenagers drinking and popping pills. Same song playing.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

;) hung up by madonna. I liked that episode. its called a pharm party btw

Hi,

I'm looking for the song that opened this episode. It played at the beginning of the show, during the scenes of a man brushing his teeth and a woman in the shower. As the water keeps running, blood starts coming out of the pipes.

The song sounds like a dance / club tune, and the only lyrics I could get were:

"Don't hurry
It's alright
Don't hurry"

I've checked a few sites, and all I see listed for that episode in Rompe by Daddy Yankee, but I listened to the song, and that doesn't sound like the one at the beginning of the show. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Sunrunner

I am trying to find the music for this episode. It's during the scene where the CSI team is scaling up a high rise building to find where a building-climber fell off.

If it helps, the song is RIGHT after the opening credits.

There's a clip on youtube if it helps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIrVB8zcFJA

starts on 6:35

CSI New York Season 2

Okay, so I was watching a repeat of CSI NY and there was this song that came on and it's been in my head ever since and I am dying to know what it's called! The episode is called All Access I think and it's the one with Kid Rock and it's also the one where Stella gets attacked and held hostage by her ex boyfriend who breaks into her apartment and is not happy about breaking up. He ties her up in the bath and she eventually has to kill him. Anyway the song played near the end when Stella goes back to her apartment to look over everything and the song starts playing. I can only remember a couple words and they were Samson and then something about hair...I think it was red hair. I really liked what I heard of this song so if you know it or even have a suggestion then please let me know! Thanks for any help that you can give!

-bambi

Re: Help please!!!

try "Samson" by Regina Spektor

or "Sampson" by the Golden Gate quartet

Back