Cruel Intentions

xx LoOk At MeE xx

Reaction score
uhh.. i can't seem to find the name of the song thats playing when ryan tells reese she was a joke.. :D

lalala
if you let me know what it is
then i'll be your best friend

In the first movie, there is always this background music that sounds beethoven ish. i would like to know if anyone know the title of the background music.

and also, there is another song that plays after sebastien kisses annette and she pushes away and tells him she doesnt trust herself with him.

i would really appreciate any help!!

now would anyone know where i could download this kind of music? because i currently have kazza and i can't find it there.

Forum rules, forum rules. Don't incur the wrath of Michelle. She'll "ruin your life and consume your soul"-a ridiculous line from Tom Sizemore from the horribly ridiculous 'Paparazzi".

I need help identifying the music played as Sebastian leaves the therapist in the first 10 minutes of "Cruel Intentions". The scene is in a shopping center then changes to Sebastian parking his car. I can't put my finger on this song. Any help? :ph34r:

Thanks for that. I have seen this, but most of this information is from the soundtrack CD. I am looking to identify the music in that particular scene as it is not on the soundtrack. Thank you very much for the link though. :ph34r:

If its piano music then its Craig Armstrong. Unfortunately its not on the soundtrack I have never checked to see if their is a score.

hey!
can someone post a link for the music in the movie..there is a part like it is instrumental..it is always with Sebrestian umm...if u know can u please post it here...thanks!

no! thats not it....it first starts when he is talking to this doctor in the beginning of the movie and also contuines with when he walks out and when he with that girl and says let e take u to lunch and through out the movie ...it is hard to explain!! S o r r y !!!!

Bugging me this for ages!

When Seb is looking up at the doctor as she screams and shouts at him an instrumental song kicks in....(heard once more later on) does anyone have any idea what this was!?

I've watched this movie probably 100 times but I don't remember a scene with anyone shouting at a doctor. Could you describe the scene a bit better? I might be able to help ya out.

Back