Cox Cable Digital Max

it starts off with the guy complaining his music downloads are too slow so the cox guy touches his finger to the computer screen and drags his download to the complete and the band pops up in his living room.

part of the song they sing has the lyrics "falls on me" and also I think "changing the way" or something with the word changing in it.

the band shown in the commercial looks like it has 5 or 6 members in it as well.

I just signed up to find this out also. If I do figure it out, I will post it.

If this is the commercial with the Digitial Max guy, then I believe the song is Deal Wit It by Rayzing Sons. Hope this helps.

:ph34r: Please help!!! This has been driving me crazy! ( & thus I am driving everyone else crazy) What is the name of the band & song when they come out of the t.v. & into the livingroom. Any assisitance is appreciated.

what is the song and band that come out of the TV in the Cox Cable television commercial. the lead singer and Digital Max start headbanging on the Table to it.

You know the one when "Didgital Max" speeds up the guys video download, and then the band pops out in the room?

Well, that song is called Deal With It by Raizing Sons

If anyone of you are wondering, thats what it is! Its actully a very good song. I searched the forums, and nobody posting aksing what it is, and just in case you were wondering, thats what it is. Hope this prooves useful to some people! Later!

-MP Out!

Sorry, but its Rayzing Sons. Also, it may be called Deal WIT It. But, I think you will be oke if you jsut search for Deal With It. As long as it is by Rayzing Sons. ;)

Originally posted by tferrari@Mar 8 2006, 11:17 AM
what is the group that performs on the cox digital max commercial, singer is standing on the table
cox cable digital max commercial, what is the name of the song and the group

hi everyone, my boyfriend told me his account information so i could ask a question since he is out of the country right now.

anyways, i saw a commercial for cox cable and it was this cartoon guy named "digital max" who brought a band out of the computer and they were jamming and stuff.

does anyone know the song/name of the band or anything?

thank you all very much

Back