Corean and Erin's Late Night Discussion Sessions

I know you're here. Come out, come out wherever you aaarrrre... :ph34r:

It's literally peeling off the side of my car. It totally sticks out. This is besides the "x" shaped crack on the hood and the big old crack in the windshield... <_<

I noticed it yesterday after work. Apparently it's cause I take my car through the carwash.

How's your twin doing? Are you staying out of her way? :lol:

Uh, she has in my opinion maybe 1-3 days left before the baby comes. I can't stay out of her way because she's constantly up under me. <_<

For Christ sake!! This freakin Photoshop won't install right!!

I usually kick the computer when it does things I don't like. Too bad Ravi is not here.

Yes I'm currently mad at the computer because it makes weird loud whirring noises at random for 30 minutes intervals. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Caren H@Jul 15 2006, 11:46 PM
:lol: You keep it running all day?
No, it's not really MY computer but when I'm here using it at night it makes THE NOISES... :blink:

Needs some maintenance I guess...this is Ravi's area. :angry: Where is he?!

I'll guess - sleeping. You should resurrect "Ask Ravi" and post a question. He'd get back to you pretty quick I imagine.

I did not do anything taxing. I slept until 10 and opened the pool so the losers could swim. Then I went back to bed to catch up on more sleep lost during the previous week. (Damn AdTunes/insomnia!) Then I came over here to my parents' house to play on the compy. And I've pretty much been here since 5ish. That in detail is my day.

Back