Conviction

WAF07

Reaction score
Watched this a little early on itunes- its not bad, but here's some of the songs that were in it in case anyone else is wondering (I just spent an hour trying to find them, so I figured I'd save some others some time).

Scene where the female ADA is practicing her opening statement: "Sleep"- Azure Ray

Scene with the male ADA and his ex walking in the park: "Tears and Rain"- James Blunt

Funeral Scene: "Alibi"- David Gray

That's not all the music, so feel free to add.

Cheers,
Allen.

And another song that is played during the previews is...

All Will Be Well-The Gabe Dixon Band

I really liked the theme song. Anyone know what it is. Here are some of the lyrics:

This is my destiny
Come on and rescue me
How can I change the path I'm on
Hear me know
Breakin' out the institution

CAn anyone tell who sings the song with the with Gre-Gre Man? it was used in the show Conviction tonight 03/03/06

Thanks - good show.

I found one of the songs from tonight's episode:
Soul Food by Marina Topley-Bird (this song was used at the conclusion of the episode)

Earlier in the episode, there was a nice song played while a female ADA got ready for a blind date. The only lyric I could pick up is:
"like I don't know how to live". The song was by a female vocalist with some piano backing.

Also, I really like the theme song. Anyone know what it is? Here are some of the lyrics:

This is my destiny
Come on and rescue me
Hear me know

thanks for the soul food song, i was trying to find that. i think the song you are looking for thats played while the female ada is getting dress is: Holly Brook - What I Wouldn't Give. I'm pretty sure that is what you are looking for, either way it is a great song!

Originally posted by MoJava88@Mar 10 2006, 11:23 PM
Also, I really like the theme song. Anyone know what it is? Here are some of the lyrics:

This is my destiny
Come on and rescue me
Hear me know
"Destiny" by Syntax

does anyone one know what Coldplay song was played at the end of the show on March 17th? Thanks!

Does anyone know the song that was played on the show Conviction on 3/24/06? The song was toward the end of the episode when the girl and the mother was talking about getting absued all those years and the mom was denying it.

i was a little sketchy on the lyrics, one of the speakers broke... <_<

"out comes the panicked lie"

"the most of every day"

Does anyone know the artist/title of the song played on this show on 4/7/06 that had the line "over the rainbow" played near the end of the show?

Does anyone know the name of the song that played during the hospital scene where the redhead ADA is looking into the hospital room?

Does anyone know the namae of the song thay play at the beginning of Conviction? IT's starts with "this is my destiny"

Thanks!

Does anyone know the song in the most recent episode of the show conviction where theres a person singing "where did i go wrong". it was toward the end of the show. Any help would be great, thanks :D

Hi, hope you can help. There are some new TV shows on--forgive me if I get these mixed up, but I think it is on the show "Conviction" or "Evidence" where Eric Balfour is one of the hot-shot pro bono-type lawyers. The theme song is funky, soul-type music, really catchy beat. Can't figure out the artist. Help, please? Thanks. Alison.

Back