Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber

pikespeaklosangeles

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song in the beginning.

Jennifer's character was walking down the street--window shopping.

It had a catchy beat and tune to it...

Lyrics:

"Perfection....unbelivable, in every way.

Your amazing and special in every way...

oh so fabuolous, your perfection, yeah, in every way..."

I've look through every lyric search engine.

You guys are pretty good...maybe you can help.

I'm pretty sure it was a song by Jennifer Love Hewitt. I don't know the title though.

Originally posted by StarFairy@May 10 2005, 02:06 PM
I'm pretty sure it was a song by Jennifer Love Hewitt. I don't know the title though.
Really?

I wasn't a rock song.

I thought Jennifer only performed that kind of Michelle Branch rock stuff.

I love her, though.

Sweetheart.

I think I might have been wrong. I am now thinking that the song you're looking for might not be by her. I recognized her voice in a song when she was dancing around in her bra. That was like the opening scene, I think, and the part you're talking about might be later. I haven't seen the whole movie, I just saw a little bit of the beginning the other night, it was on late and I was going to bed. But it still could have been the song by her that you're looking for. I am going to try and watch the whole movie some time.

No her songs aren't all rock. I have her Barenaked CD and I couldn't tell if the song I heard in the movie is from that CD or not.

Originally posted by StarFairy@May 11 2005, 05:47 PM
I think I might have been wrong. I am now thinking that the song you're looking for might not be by her. I recognized her voice in a song when she was dancing around in her bra. That was like the opening scene, I think, and the part you're talking about might be later. I haven't seen the whole movie, I just saw a little bit of the beginning the other night, it was on late and I was going to bed. But it still could have been the song by her that you're looking for. I am going to try and watch the whole movie some time.

No her songs aren't all rock. I have her Barenaked CD and I couldn't tell if the song I heard in the movie is from that CD or not.
The part I was talking about was less than 15 minutes into the film.

It was when she was walking down the street--and she was looking at the dalmation bag that was $2000, and she saw a fake one across the street.

That song...if you can remember it. :lol: :lol:

Cheers

When Jennifer Love Hewitt's character Katya admires a dalmation handbag at the beginning of the film, a female voice sings:

"Fashion
Unbelievable
You're fabulous,
You're amazing
in every way
You're perfection."

I've tried a lyrics search on google and I've consulted IMDB.com but there is no soundtrack listing available.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Back