Community

Yes, the song playing in Episode 1x16, aired 11 Feb 10, when Chang dances with Pierce & Troy.

Starts at 16:07 of the Hulu stream. I'm almost sure that it is an as-yet unreleased Black-Eyed Peas song.

Female (Fergie, if I'm right) sings: "I'm going crazy"
Male (Will.i.am ?) sings: "Everybody stay up on the tip, cuz they like it when the bass knock, and I like it when l when the bass kick."

Tried NBC boards, Google, Shazam, etc. Any help is appreciated.

I'm actually referring to the song AFTER that one. It's the one that closes out the show.

I'm looking for the song at the end as well, when Jeff is talking to Britta and Slater. I played the clip over and over trying to make out lyrics but didn't do very well. I thought I heard "And here's where you fall free, it's just the way" something something. But I'm pretty sure that's completely wrong.

Regarding the last song from last week's episode, we MAY have a lead...

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=829427&st=80&start=80

Yes according to the comments:

It was an original song called "If I die before you", composed and performed by Ludwig Goransson. Visit His Website: http://www.ludwiggoransson.com/

He's composed alot of the music for Community. Hopefully it will be included on a soundtrack for this season, or be released with his other work.

Community: Valentines Day

Does anyone know the song that Senor Chang is dancing too at 2:58?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPof67U7tDM[/ame]

Last edited:
It may be an unreleased Black Eyed Peas song. Anyways the song is still unknown. I just made an mp3 of it by recording it from the clip. The only downside is that is has the dialogue; but it's better than nothing.

Does anyone know the song from the same episode on 1/21/10 towards the beginning of the episode when Troy (the black guy & captain of the football team) is walking through the hall on his way (secretively) to dance practice while trying to act cool? It is a rap song with male vocals and the lyrics I heard were: "all my boys and all my peeps".

I uploaded a video clip with the song in question.

Does anyone know the name of this song used in the show Community on NBC? It is from Season 1 Episode 14 titled "Interpretive Dance". The lyrics are something like "All My Boys & All My Peeps".

Community: Accounting for Lawyers

During the episode there is a part where Senor Chang is pop locking during a contest, and we see a vision in his head of him being in the study group.

The vision has an awesome opera song or aria or something that plays during it that is amazing and I cannot find it anywhere.

Any help would be much obliged.

Re: Community: Accounting for Lawyers

Anyone know the music played in the season 2 Valentines episode?

In case you haven't found it yet, it's called Night Caps. You can find it on the season 1 soundtrack.

Yes I did find that out when the soundtrack originally came out and I was so excited. Thanks for the update in case I didn't already know.

Song from "Contemporary Impressionists" episode 3x12
Air-date : Mar 22 2012
There's a song played when Jeff is dancing with a girl , and Britta being jealous , Slaps him.

The 2 other songs of this episode were :
Kari Kimmel - Go (from the album "Go")
Miss Mercury - No Chemistry (from "No Chemistry")
Both , were played at the party. "Go" first then "No Chemistry" , the song that i'm looking for , is played right after.

Re: Community: Valentines Day

looking for Asian song played in Episode Modern Warfare. where chang come in the study room

Re: Community: Valentines Day

HELP! What's the rap song from the first episode of the first season, right before the dean makes his welcome speech when he mistakenly turns on the radio?

TV SHOW - Community - S01E01 - "Pilot"

HELP! What's the rap song, from the first episode of the first season, that comes right before the dean makes his welcome speech when he mistakenly turns on the radio?
Thanks!

Re: Community, ep. 9 "Debate"

Does anyone know the song that is on the new community commercial on Hulu? at the end of it, it says it's streeming season 6 on Fox something and 1-5 on hulu

Back