Collateral

the first appearance of fanning(ruffalo). the music comes on right when fanning appears. the scene where you see him walking up and into a building. what is that song called thats being played at the same time?

I just watched Collateral again, and I took a liking to a certain rock song that plays during the middle of the movie. It's played when Max and Vince are just driving on the freeway. It splits between scenes of them driving, an overhead view of the cab, a plane taking off, and a panoramic view of Los Angeles from a police helicopter. It has a simple rock beat (1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and, etc.) interspersed with guitar chords until the guitar takes over and plays continuously.

After scanning the soundtrack, I realized it's not on there. Any idea where I can find a copy of this song? I don't know why it wouldn't be on there when that Roots' song is, because the Roots' song played for about 3 seconds while this tune was on for a substantial amount of time.

Anybody who has or has seen the movie will know what I'm talking about...

Any ideas?

Watching the DVD now, the scene before is when Fanning and the FBI agents realize what Vincent is doing, and they walk into the parking lot. The FBI agents drive away and Fanning and his friend argue, and his friend says "It's late. I'm going home. You know what time it is?" Right around when Fanning gets into his car is when it begins. Then comes the random shots, then the coyote scene.

I think I found it - "Briefcase" by Tom Rothrock. It is on the soundtrack after all.. I was just paying attention to a different part of it. :)

Thx for your help though!

Ehhh. Nope. Turns out that in the movie, the song I want just seemingly blends into "Briefcase." That's not it.

what about the song when tom cruise and jamie foxx are driving to club fever and the fbi guys are too...the song with the coyote/wolf scene

I want to know the name of that techno song that was playing while they had the huge shootout in the club scene with the police.

It's been a while since I watched it in the the theatre and DVD..but yeah, it's that song alright, only in the movie, they did this in Korean, haha.

Hey, :) , anyone know the song playing when Vincent and Max are in the club? It's when the officer finds Max and tries to get him out of there, and then Vincent ends up shooting a few people?

I've heard the song in a car commercial too, I just can't remember which one.

Thanks for the help!

Originally posted by Panther@Feb 11 2006, 12:18 PM
"Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold (Amazon) ()

This one 0_o?
That version you linked to is the original version from "Bunkka" with English vocals by Asher D. The version heard in the movie is the "Korean Style" remix, with Korean vocals by some other dude; that remix can be found on the "Collateral" soundtrack.

In Collateral when Jamie picks up Jada's character, she makes a comment about the music he was listening to. I think he mentioned a name but he then said a bunch of of ohters and I didn't know who was singing then. It may have been Luther Vandross.

Hey guys, I've been searching for ages and ages and haven't found this track.

The track is used in the Disco scene of Collateral, when Tom Cruise wants to take out the chinese guy. The track had a Japanese guy rapping or something.

It would be really cool if someone could tell me the name of the track or even better, tell me where to download it from.

Thanks

"Ready Steady Go (Korean Style)" by Paul Oakenfold

I think this song was on a soundtrack and I downloaded it awhile ago... It says its aul Oakenfold but an Oakenfold freak friend of mine says otherwise... and we can't find any proof of who it is anyhow. When searched it is only found as "Paul Oakenfold - 'Dream of Trance'"... but does anyone know what it is or what movie it might of been from?

I can't post the file but maybe someone knows what I mean...

Is it his new stuff...or old stuff. And are there any lyrics? Because if there is then it may be in the movie "collateral"

Back