Coke Song

deiol

Reaction score
The commercial is a generic Coke ad, not advertising any specific coke product. I can't remember exactly how the commercial goes but I think it has like a diner scene. The music has no lyrics. It was just on TV a minute ago during American Idol, I heard it from the other room. If anyone can help me find this song I'd appreciate it, thanks!

No, I think this is from the Coke commercial with the barber shop. Thanks though, I like this song too! :)

Still looking for the other song...

Does the Commercial say "Free Refills....It should be a law." Or something like that? It has like, no vocals and is just like...um techno-ish to an extent?

Nah, the free refils one is "I'm a Criminal" by Paul Reddick and the Sidemen

i think this commercial is on during every american idol, and i think its the only time i've seen it, i have a feeling the music was just made for this commerical :(

That's weird, that's not the song im thinking of. Doesn't it have a guy at a diner?

I'm looking for the song on the "Soda Gun" ad. Haven't seen it mentioned.

I just sent an email to coca-cola in case nobody knows it. Hopefully I'll get what i want and not "Thank you for emailing Coca-Cola. We appreciate you interest and encourage to keep drinking our products."

From another thread somebody mentioned that the song might be "Bees Inside" by TRS-80, but I can't get audio on the song, so I can't confirm or deny it. Someone else might want to try if they can dowload it.

Found it! Its called Bees Inside by TRS-80 but i cant find anywhere to download it :angry:

HUH? Do you or do you not have it? If you do, where'd you get it.

Back