C'mon

cucuzza

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hey, I remember there was a song back in the late '90s early '00s that was kind of poppy alternative rock with "C'mon, C'mon" going on in the chorus. It was sort of acoustic, I think, I'm not sure. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, do you know the name of the song and artist?

Hint: It's NOT "C'mon, C'mon" by the Von Bondies

Thanks for your suggestions. None of these is the song though. I believe it was a male singer. Any other suggestions? Thanks to those who have tried already.

The first thing that popped into my head when I read that was Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. :p

possibly: The Killers - "Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine". It's a more recent song but fits the description.

Originally posted by dyslexic+Nov 7 2006, 03:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dyslexic @ Nov 7 2006, 03:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-cucuzza@Nov 4 2006, 07:51 PM
the von bondies-c'mon c'mon (but thats not realy acuustic)[/b][/quote]
:lol:

Anyway, is it maybe "Come On, Come On" by Smash Mouth?

Originally posted by ad-rock+Nov 9 2006, 09:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ad-rock @ Nov 9 2006, 09:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dyslexic@Nov 7 2006, 03:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-cucuzza
@Nov 4 2006, 07:51 PM

the von bondies-c'mon c'mon (but thats not realy acuustic)
:lol:
[/b][/quote]
shit sorry I didn't see that :lol:

Back