Clerks 2

It's not by Psyche. Psyche and some other bands have covered it, but it was originally performed by Q Lazzarus. The original Q Lazzarus version is heard in "Silence of the Lambs" when Buffalo Bill is dancing. Jay puts on lip balm, pinches his nipples, and does a dance just like Buffalo Bill.

Okay, it's not the "Goodbye Horses," song.
I know that for sure.
It's the second movie trailer I've been seeing.
It has all the main cast, and Kevin Weisman from "Alias."
But also, it has Rosario Dawson dancing at the end.
And Jason Lee doing shooting guns with his hands.
But the song has these lyrics, "Joy to the world."
I think.

Sorry, that's not the song I want.
I don't mean the song they used for when she was about to show Dante how to dance, I mean the one from the commerical, they didn't use the song I'm looking for in the movie.

Um...was this the song that was playing at the end of the commercial in Clerks 2 where the guy with the long hair was dancing to the stereo?

Thanks.

I'll check the credits on imdb.

I already asked on there though and I, of course, didn't get one response.

Meh, I looked at the tracklisting for the soundtrack,but I still couldn't find it.

I'm about to give up.

What song plays during the Clerks II TV commercial? It sounds kinda like, "I'm goin' to work" or something like that. I'm not quite sure. Help is wanted!! Thanks in advance.

No, I know that song.
The lyrics, that I heard, were, "Joy to the world."
I already know the techno type song.
And I don't need it.
But thanks.

If it's the new commercial that came out a couple of days ago, it's probably Todd Rundgren's "Bang the Drum All Day"

DJCorona is probably right since I havn't seen the commercial yet and was guessing by songs on the soundtrack that sound like what you are talking about.

Ah, yes, it WAS Bang The Drum All Day. THANK YOU. I can now sleep at night again. XD

The only other song I've seen in trailers was "Jerk It Out" by the Caesars, but I don't think the lyrics match what you are looking for. Sorry!

i've been looking for this song
for a while now.

& i've heard it so many times
before but i dont know what it is.

its driving me INSANE.

anyone who could find it
would save my life.

:banghead:

Back