Cirque du Soleil The Beatles Love

kendiloowho222

Reaction score
please please please help me its driving me crazy!
what is the song on the Cirque Du Soleil commercial.
its about the show LOVE at the Mirage in Las Vegas and its a tribute to the Beatles.
i LOVE the song on the commercial but i dont know what its called.
HELP ME PLEASE :)

i, being an enormous beatles fan, couldn't tell what the first song was.

the second might have been "a day in the life", but i only heard "turn you on" (lyrics) so i can't really tell.

these are most likely on the LOVE soundtrack, but the originals will be on beatles albums (obviously).

i'll keep my eyes (and ears) open - hope i was able to help. :D

When was this commercial? I remember those commercials were shown a lot a few months ago. The song used for those were "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" by the Beatles, of course.
I haven't seen one recently and so I might be wrong!

The song is "Because" by the Beatles. I only saw a smidge of the ad; there may be more but, the very beginning is definitely "Because".

what is are the Beatles songs used in the promo commercial for Cirque Du Soleil's "Love" show?

I haven't seen the promo but the Love soundtrack will be for sale later this week so you can check it out on Amazon or somewhere...by the way, I've seen Love 3 times and it's GREAT!!

I want to see the show so bad! I think the song at the beginning of the commercial is "Because" which is actually the first song on the soundtrack. Of course, when you're not watching the commercial, it's hard to remember what song is playing during it. These are the lyrics:

Because the world is round it turns me on
Because the world is round
Because the wind is high it blows my mind
Because the wind is high

Love is old, love is new
Love is all, love is you

Because the sky is blue it makes me cry
Because the sky is blue

Wish I could find the commercial on youtube to be sure. I just can't remember!

The first song is indeed "Because", as sassy stated, and the other song is "Hey Jude".

I would very much like to see the show as well, but I won't be going to Vegas anytime soon. :( Traveling show? :)

They should totally turn it into a touring show. I feel like I'm missing out! :annoyed:

Here is the soundtrack to the show:

Love by The Beatles

thanks guys n' dolls! ;) "Because" is the song I was looking for.

I WILL be picking up that soundtrack ASAP! I also want to see the show - hope it tours soon....
I also found out that another one of the songs playing in the commercial is "Here comes the sun."

I don't even remember the commercial, but it used a Beatles sing that I liked. I remember that it listed song info on the bottom left-hand side, but I can't remember what the was for. :blink: It was psychedelic, though.

Hi, by the way. :)

I'd have to see the commercial, and it's since been taken off YouTube. Also, it's not a cover, I don't believe. Or, if it is, it's sung by a male. :huh:

Thanks, though.

That show was incredibly awesome if you get an oppurtunity to go to Las Vegas I would highly reccomend it.

Back