Cingular "Alone"

I'm looking for a cingular wireless commercial from this summer. it played an electronic dance beat while a guy drove his car through the countryside and a bunch of different things like rows of plants and birds in the sky were in the shape of the full signal reading on a phone. in the end he pulls up on a street in san francison and the houses look like the cell bars as well an he calls some woman out of the house

if anyone has heard this song it has a sort of iregular melody and is electronic.
thanks

It's the one "I long to hear your voice/You know it's been so long..."
Very pretty female lead vocal. Surprised this ad's been out as long as it has.

Its for sure "hanging on the telephone" a cover done by Cat Power. They only problem is her record label has no plans of realising it to the public. the only thing I could find were forty second tv spot mp3. I hear that there is a lot of demand for the sond so keep your fingers crossed. :(

i forget which phone company, but a lot of people here know what i'm talking about. a guy and a girl talke, and the guy's waiting for the girl to call. "don't leave me hanging on the telephone" by cat power is playing. the song is only made for the ad, but i was wondering if anyone found a downloadable source for the song.

this has been seriously bugging me since the ad came out.

From this Cingular thread:

Originally posted by TheRealPeter@ Dec 29 2005, 02:45 PM
The only problem is her record label has no plans of realising it to the public. the only thing I could find were forty second tv spot mp3.

yeah..i'm not sure why they decided not to. i think it could help boost her career.
oh well. =/ thanks.

Back