Christmas CD by guy with white hair

LDB

Reaction score
Okay, I know the song was "deck the halls" and there were people listneing to the CD and I remember the price as 7.95 and I forgot what store its at, but it was sung by a guy with snow white hair...

ANYONE KNOW?? I kept seeing the catchy song, but didn;t think about it. Now that I want it, I cant find it because XMAS is over and the commercial stopped being played!!

WHAT IS HIS NAME?!?!

Thanks for trying to help!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES!!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I was kicking myself looking on target.com, bestbuy.com, kmart.com, walgreens.com, walmart.com, cvs.com all under Xmas music and was KICKING MYSELF for not finding it--BUT THATS IT!!!

THANK YOU TONS Bloodlessr!!!!!
XD

A little more info ...

As I understood it ...

It was Hallmark - the greeting card people - that was the company for which you probably heard the music ...

Because through a supposedly exclusive deal with Hallmark, Michael McDonald would be releasing a Christmas CD ...

Much in the same way that last year, Hallmark had an exclusive deal with James Taylor to release a Christmas CD as well ...

And, as I further understood it ... Hallmark is doing quite well to have these little exclusive CD deals ... and the music artists are also doing quite well to have these Christmas CDs with them ... they've since gone Platinum or double-Platinum as a result ... $$$$$!!!!! :p :D :lol:

That's my two cents worth of pointless info for now ...

Enjoy!
There you go.

Back