Chill opera techno song from video: site included

milk

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been looking for this song for quite some time right now, and I have no idea what it's called! It's like a techno opera song... I have the link, so please people! HELP ME FIND THIS SONG!

Warning: The video content is very graphic. It is of two girls fighting. You can just minimize your browser, and still listen to the song. Thanks

The link: http://www.clipaday.com/2006/02/nice_girl_fight.html

That's one pretty intense fight. Uh, I like the song, but I dunno who it is. Have you tried e-mailing the clipaday.com people or commenting on the video asking them who did the song?

No I haven't, I probably should do that. And yes, your right, it's more of a hip hop beat, my bad.

Anyone else?

Thanks!

sounds like something from alchemist

who's alchemest? Anyone else have any leads?

Thanks

Tony

Not techno man. It's just a repeative loop. I have no idea what it is though, but it's kinda annoying lol.

Ya, I said not techno already. I think it's a cool song. I like the opera part towards the end. I still need help finding it though. I appreciate you guys looking though. Thanks again.

Tony

anyone else know the name? I'd appreciate it it SOOOO much. I have no idea where to start! Guys please....... anyone.... i'm desperate!

Tony

dude, i'm doubting that the loop is from a real song. due to its simplicity, it wouldn't be hard to make a loop like that on any computer, and thats probably what the publisher of that clip did..

Originally posted by milk@Jul 8 2006, 12:55 PM
who's alchemest? Anyone else have any leads?

Thanks

Tony
http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/det...p?UPC=JARMZ03CD
too bad theres no samples
hes a hiphop dj. he has a few instrumental cd's that contain songs with loops that sound just like that. Im not sure if he did the song in the video or not, but as soon as I heard the song, alchemist popped up in my head. Its prolly him.

Back