Chicago Bears touchdowns

DUnity

Reaction score
Usually the gurus here on this forum can easily track down a song name so this is kind of my last resort. This season in the Bears stadium, a song has been played after touchdowns. I cant figure out what it is. The Bears fight song is played after PATs but there is a snippet of a song played right after a touchdown.

I'm including some versions of it in Youtube vids. The first one is a compilation of 3 touchdowns so you hear the song 3 times. The second one is of a Hester Punt return TD and the song starts around the 27 sec mark.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I've emailed Soldier Field fan relations, I've emailed team employees, I held my phone up and used the Verizon VCast Song ID phone app at the stadium and had zero luck! Fingers crossed!

3 TD compilation

Thanks for the reply. I had seen that reply on a couple boards and it's not the same song. Bro Hymn is a bit "harder" than the song in the vids. It kinda resembles a Ramones type song, but I can't place it at all.

So this made me crazy and it turned into a personal quest!

And I think I found the answer - Return the Favour by The Hives....I found it on a Bears Forum.

Back