Chevy Suburban

analoguerock

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for Chevy Suburban while watching the Olympics (Alpine Skiing) on NBC. The commercial was 4 white cars holding a big family driving next to a big Suburban. The music was like a dance remix of a mambo song or some other type of Latin music.

Thanks in advance for any help! This song is majorly awesome.

I heard this too! Could be Dick Dale? "misirlou". let me know.

Cool song, I'd like to know too ...

To me, it sounds like something Kinky would do ... it sorta has a tricked-out mariachi thing going on ...

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

No, it's not, but if anyone needs a few version of Misirlou, e-mail me. I'm also looking for the song in this commercial, but no luck so far...

I'm looking for a song from a chevrolet commercial as well. It starts off with the cars paint sort shedding off then cars are morphing. The lyrics start off as "hey sister can i feel your soul" or something like that. I'm not sure if it's only being played in Canada as the link at the end was experiencechevrolet.ca. I tried some of the songs listed in other chevrolet ad topics but none of them were right.

So I found out what that ^ song was, but I'm looking for another one. It's an older cobalt commercial with 3-4 cars in the parking garage and the music plays when their doors open. I'm sure someone knows this but I couldn't find it on here.

Actually, the opening trumpet bit sounds like the trumpet from Lou Bega's "The Trumpet 2". But the rest of the song, not as much. Is there an older version of the song?

I'm also looking for the chevy song that the lyrics start off with "hey sister can i feel your soul".....it sounds like a newer rock song, that came out within the past couple of years.....anyone know the song?????

Come on guys, if your looking for a different song, POST IT IN A DIFFERENT THREAD.....

Sorry haha, but I am also looking for that chevrolet commercial song with the lyric "hey sister can I feel your soul". If anyone knows the title/artist please reply to me!! :rolleyes:

That particular Canadian Chevy ad - "hey sister can i feel your soul" ...

That has been already been answered here supposedly ...

The Tender Box - "Mister Sister"

http://www.myspace.com/tenderbox

That is for that ad ...

This particular thread, however, is about a DIFFERENT Chevy ad ...

This one is about the Chevy Suburban traveling down the road - full with a family and cargo - and suddenly a group of three little cars pass by ... first car - mom/dad/some kids ... second car - more kids ... third car - cargo/family dog ... and following all of that, an empty boat trailer ...

This is the commercial that this thread is trying to find the music for ...

So far, we've got thoughts that it's Lou Bega ...

Anybody else have any new ideas?
Thanks!

i e-mailed chevy but just got a response from a customer service rep saying she didn't have that information...i'm thinking it might be dizzy gillespie maybe? chevy used him in another commercial but i still can't find the song.

No I don't think it's Gillespie, the structure and style is way different. I'll call them in the morning.

I joind this forum in search of that music too. That is one hot trumpet-latino-riff. I gotta know and I want a CD of it. I have surfed all day with no luck. How do we find out what and who it is, and if it is available????

I know it is not Gillespi, close to Bega, and I don't think Misrlou...

IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

I am with you. I've been looking everywhere for this song. Still, I kept coming back to this post with hopes that somebody will have the answer. I've done some research on who did this tv ad. So far I've come across Campbell Ewald advertising agency from reading different articles. If somebody's up for contacting them, here is the link.

http://www.campbell-ewald.com/flash/index.html

I have another thought as to who it might be ...

Maybe some modern-day remix of something by ...

Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass ???

Again, just another thought ... B)

Back