Chevy HHR "Music Revolution"

Thanks so much Freespirittania -- sorry I wasn't paying better attention when the subject came up the first time.

New commercial for the HHR Chev, song goes "start a music revolution now'!

"Not a moment too soon, like the sun and the moon. Start a music revolution now."

Those are some of the lyrics I remember from this commercial for a new car. I tried searching for various combinations of those lyrics and came up with nothing. Anyone know what song this is? Thanks.

answered previously...search is a handle tool

the scumfrog - music revolution

Thanks. It's weird that I didn't get any results when I searched. It must be a pretty new song.

The lyrics i can make out are "not a moment too soon like a sun and a moon ....start a music revolution". Here is a link to it. Just click any of the videos and it comes up before.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/mini/emmys/

Its very catchy! and i coudnt get anything by searching for the lyrics.

Sorry if this has been discussed already. I tried to look at all the pages.

Thank you :)

This has been answered here already ...

The Scumfrog - "Music Revolution" (Extended Remix version, somebody believes)

Enjoy!

There you go.

Actually, the Radio Edit sounds more like it to me. But yeah, either version works. :D

Well the song has the lyrics 'revolution now' it's a commercial with the orange Chevrolet HHR SUV

oh okay thanks, sorry i did a search run for chevy and chevy hhr and somehow nothing came up :I

howdy just wonder'n if anybody else has seen this commercial, it's kinda trippy with the HHR being spread out like a deck of cards. and's it's very very orange lol that's all i got hah ok please and thnx.

~Craig

Oh, gee, I dunno ...

Howzabout ...

The Scumfrog - "Music Revolution" ???

Enjoy!
There you go.

Nice , Thank's eh i havent got it yet but the name of the song sounds right lol .
i'll have to check it out.
~Craig

Are you looking for the music? ...

If so ...

The music specifically for the Chevy HHR ad ...

The Scumfrog - "Music Revolution"

The music for the Chevy lineup - Head 2 Head link at Edmunds.com ad ...

Unfortunately, it looks as though it was created just for the ad ...

Hope that answered things for you! B)

Enjoy!
There you go.

Hey guys , I'm not sue if this has been covered before but I couldn't find another post with this question. What's the name of that song in the Chevrolet HHR commercial the lyrics go : " Start a music revolution now !" and then this really good dance beat comes on ! anyone have an Idea ?

I'm looking for the music from a car commerical don't know which kind of car though. It has what sounds like "music revolution yeah, revolution". Anyone?

Back