Cheerleader Nation

StarFairy

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know this song that was played on the show Cheerleader Nation? It was in the episode of the winter formal. Towards the end they played a country song. Female vocals, some lyrics are "I'm looking for someone sorta, kinda, exactly like you I'm hoping that someone is feeling the same way that I do" some of the parts are really twangy. Please help!

Does anybody know the name and/or artist of the theme song from Cheerleader Nation? Thanks.

Does anyone know the song that played at the end of the finale when the girls were all hugging and leaving the competition??

Glad you were able to find it. Thanks for sharing your findings.

I actually can't remember where i found it...i do remember that it took a while though. Sorry i can't be more of a help. Good luck!

Hello. Does anybody know what the title of the song is that was played while the girls were practicing right before the competition? The song started of with "Going, going, gone." Here are some more broken lyrics: "Lose miserably or leave happiy.", "We're like champions.", and "On top. Go all out and don't stop. Breathe in and breathe out but don't stop. Gun it." I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks!

Gone Going - Black Eyed Peas featuring Jack Johnson? Just a guess... :)

Back