Chase credit cards "Life"

the commercial is about a couple who meet and get married, it starts from him carryingthe woman into the room, then it changes into him putting the little girl down on the bed.....all the while it shows the different visa/mastercard/discover cards they r using, then at the end it shows a pic of them being older.

Leone's right,that is the correct link,the ad is for Chase credit cards. ;)

thanks 4 being nice 2 me even when i asked the same question as someone else......guess i was not paying attention.

the people here really know thier stuff....ty again

What's the name of the song where it first shows a guy and a girl in the car kissing, then they get married, then they're in paris, then that have a child, and it showes them old, then the guy is fishing with his grandchildren at the end. I'm wondering what the song is called that is playing. Thanks

ok its the visa commercial with the white couple and it goes through their lives of getting married, honeymoon in paris, family trip to disneyworld and then it ends and this song plays through out it. it is like a love song that is kinda sad about remembering when they were young and it is a beautiful song that i can't think of the name and artist!

There is a credit card commericial that tracks the life of a couple together from marriage to kids, and grandkids saying that there is a card for every part of life. I thought it was Coldplay but I'm not sure. Does anyone know? I love the song and want to download it but can't figure out what it is. Help.

Thanks a bunch!

can't recall the lyrics..

la da da da da for a moment....

Beautiful melody.

Anybody know the song or the artist?

Thanks

Hi.. There is a recent bank commercial where an asian gentleman is cutting a paper dragon any ideas who sings that song. It may just be instrumental. I think it's a Citi Bank ad

Thanks!

Come on guys someone has to knowwho plays that enchanting music!!!!!

Back