Casanova

Here's a list of the songs used in that trailer. Some of them are from production music companies.

THEATRICAL TRAILER
"Explosive" - Bond
Finding Neverland (2004) - Jan A.P. Kaczmarek
"Proud Nation" - Immediate Music
"Pritchard's Paranoia" - Pfeifer Broz. Music
Plunkett & Macleane (1999) - Craig Armstrong
"Violet Vertigo" - Pfeifer Broz. Music

I've heard both the Goldfrapp song, the Donna Summer song, the Jimmy Somerville version of the Donna Summer song, and the Blue Man Group cover of the Donna Summer song. However, I haven't seen this teaser. I've only seen the trailer. If I could see the teaser, I could probably identify the song.

After all that, they all sound so much alike. The final answer is Goldfrapp, Strict Machine (for sure!). Sad thing was, I already had it and had never listened to it. Sure sounds a lot like a Donna Summer remix. Thanks for all the answers.

In the commercial for Cassanova, there is a song playing that is a woman singing that sounds like "i'm in love, i'm in love"....he is explaining the rules of love and it says "1, 2, 3". Does anyone know what song this is or who it's by?

ive been looking for this song too and after hearing both the Donna Summer and Goldfrapp songs, it is def the Goldfrapp - Strict Machine song in the Casanova trailer/commercial.

I am 100% on that.

on one of the casanova trailers there's a song the lyrics are something like i love i love you or im in love im in love i cant really remember but i liked the way it sounded but i cant seem to find it anywhere if anyone has any idea it would help alot.

Casanova

Trailer
------------------

1.) Locust Wind - Music Junkies
2.) Pritchard's Paranoia - Pfeifer Bros Music
3.) Violet Vertigo - Pfeifer Bros Music
4.) Business (Plunkett & Macleane) - Craig Armstrong
5.) Impossible Opening (Finding Neverland) - Jan A.P. Kaczmarek
6.) Proud Nation - Immediate Music
7.) Explosive - Bond
8.) Explosive (Remix) Bond

Back