Casanova

The music that plays from 1:50 to the end is the song "Explosive" by the group Bond.

0:00 - 0:44 = "Pritchard's Paranoia" - Pfeifer Broz. Music & "Violet Vertigo" - Pfeifer Broz. Music (NOT SURE OF ORDER!!!)

0:45 - 1:10 = Plunkett & Macleane - Craig Armstrong - "Business Part 1/Part 2"

1:12 - 1:23 = Finding Neverland - Jan A.P. Kaczmarek "Impossible Opening"

1:25 - 1:55 = "Proud Nation" - Immediate Music

1:56 - END = "Explosive" - Bond

I need help finding the song from the new commercial for Cassanova, the movie. It is a remix of a 70's song. The only words you can hear are, "I'm in love...I'm in love"

anyone could tell me where the music from casanova new movie starring heath ledger belong?

I believe you are searching for "Explosive" by the British quartet Bond from their album CLASSIFIED. Good Luck

Looking for the song from the teaser, not the trailer. It is a mix of a 70's-ish song. Sounds like Blondie. The only words you can hear are, "I'm in love, I'm in love" or "I feel loved". I am desperate, please let me know if you have any clues. The touchstone site was no help either.

in the trailer i saw... it featured Craig Armstrong's music from Plunkett and Maclean its track 9,trust me I love this cd its worth an investment plunkett & maclean check out the movie if you get a chance, Plunkett THAT is.

beginning song and interspersed thruout is Business part I-III by Craig armstrong from the plunkett and maclean soundtrack... listen very ccarefully you 'll hear it!

I concur. Craig Armstrong is the master and I own anything and everything I can get my hands on from him. Period.

High fives.... his music is amazing and you always know its him... I think Plunkett is my personal favorite tho... i wish there were music like that especially the the ball ...... MAN-O

It is Donna Summer "I Feel Love"
Thank you so much! I have checked everywhere, now I just have to find the remix used in the commercial. Thank you Proof.

Originally posted by at_the_stars@Dec 26 2005, 10:10 PM
...i swear it's goldfrapp
It may be, I have never seen the trailer, I am just going off the information I had.

Back