Captain America The Winter Soldier

Are you sure about that ?
I searched everywhere, this song doesn't exist.

Heaven "Immediate Music" doesn't talk about this song.

There is just "Brand X Music - Last Chance", i don't think this is the name of the song.
But maybe I'm wrong ^^

yeah, I'm confused as well, I'm wondering if it's from their newer albums such as Subversion or maybe a custom cue, or perhaps some other company

Thank you, the track is actually "Welcome to the Grid" according to the YT tracklist.

It's a great track, hope it gets available in full soon!

Thank you, the track is actually "Welcome to the Grid" according to the YT tracklist.

It's a great track, hope it gets available in full soon!

Its "Time to Die"! The YT List is a bit strange :p
Trust me, "Welcome to the Grid" is totally different.

The full custom Captain America campaign version of Really Slow Motion's Gender will be released on iTunes in a few days time in time with the international rollout of the film.

Can anyone identify the music from the following tv spot? I've used multiple listening apps and searched google for days and can't get anything close. Here's the you tube link:

If that doesn't work, it's on YouTube as "Winter Soldier Tv Spot #10"

Also, it is not the "Rising Sun" track from Fringe Elements "Evolution". Unless my brain isn't processing that track correctly. Thanks in advance.

"Zephyr" by Future Heroes (label under "MediaHorse Music").
AND, you can buy it in iTunes (look under "Future Heroes")!

This is in fact "Rising Sun" from Fringe Element's public album, Evolution. http://www.fringeelementmusic.com/captain-america-winter-soldier-tv-spot/

Can anyone identify the music from the following tv spot? I've used multiple listening apps and searched google for days and can't get anything close. Here's the you tube link:

If that doesn't work, it's on YouTube as "Winter Soldier Tv Spot #10"

Also, it is not the "Rising Sun" track from Fringe Elements "Evolution". Unless my brain isn't processing that track correctly. Thanks in advance.

Back