Candy

if anyone cares i found it...

its DAVID HOLMES - CANDYMAN - from the album SIXTO RODRIGUEZ

Thanks but its not the same one. I guess there are two trailers and the first one is Sugarman by Rodrigruez but the new trailer has a different song. the lyrics I caught were

dont you worry about the flight yeah
careful and true we've flown
sing for the way we've grown we grow

I tried typing it into google and yahoo but got nothing. Thanks for the help though.

Heres another link

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2784802?loomia_si=1

Okay, you have to be more specific in the future, as you asked for a song that was in another trailer, and I assumed you posted the wrong trailer. :)

Yeah sorry about that. I didnt know there were two trailers until after I posted it. I figured the song in this trailer was sugarman redone by the lyrics dont match. Thanks though

I need to know this song for the Heath Ledger film, Candy. Its not Sixto Rodriguiz "Sugar Man". Heres the trailer:

here

I've been wondering this too. Anyone know the answer? I believe it's the song that begins with "don't you worry."

If it says " don't you worry I'm doin fine" then I would say it's "Don't you worry" by Madasun but I'm not in 100% sure, I just wanted to help ;)

I rented a DVD from ThinkFilm and one of the trailers is for a movie called Candy, starring Heath Ledger. There is a song in the background of the trailer, which is hard to make out the words, but it sounds so pretty.
It's a female voice. Some of what I could pick out:

don't you worry
careful(?) and true
we grow

I tried to look for those lyrics but didn't find anything. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

Back