Calvin Klein Zoe Saldana

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I love the chill music in Zoe Saldana's campaign for the new Calvin Klein underwear (Envy) line, in the following threads. They are in order of what I find more pleasing sound wise but really would like to know if anyone has a clue of the musical Artists / Composers behind the follwoing ads. Any and all help and comments would be greatly appreciated, even if just to state whether or not you like the music in the ads but just to keep this thread alive until it can get solved. I know you Ady's can figure it out. PLEASE HELP!!!! In the name of chill music :D

&

I am just curious if anyone can at least tell me what genre the end of the first commercial is, with the bass coming in after she says, nothing else to hide. at 30 seconds the bass line comes in. If I can figure out the genre I might be able to do more digging. I just want to find it out before the clips go dormant or the user might close their account, which has happened with other post of mine.

So is it Jazz? Chill? what is it lol?

Also I know this tune isn't limited to this video or was created solely for this ad. I have heard it somewhere else in a movie or something. Let me know if you might have an idea of where else u might have heard it. I know it's a short clip but having played piano in jazz band and always paying attention to bass lines, I know this isn't just a 30 second piece. I think it might be a famous jazz piece or an old chill piece.

Any ideas? say something good to me :)

Back