Budweiser "Don't Hold Back" crown

Anyone know the name of that techno/middle-eastern song that plays during the Budweiser commercial, the one where you see their trademark "crown" all over the place?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

anyone know what that song in the budweiser select commercial is called? it has the words "don't hold back" or something similar

any help would be greatly appreciated

Title: Galvanize
Artist: Chemical Brothers
Album: Push The Button

Enjoy...

I would say at least a third of all Chemical Brothers songs have vocals or lyrics of some sort. :blink: And "Galvanize" is definitely hip hoppish, with Q-Tip providing the vocals even.

thank you thank you thank you! I have been looking for this song Galvanize since the first time I saw that commercial and now I finaly found it! thanks you so much!

Ive heard this song plenty of times in commercials and a few trailers. Basically it starts off sounding like a violin playing sounding a bit off key, then some cool techno beats afterwards. Anyone have a any ideas?

i believe it was in a BMW commercial as for trailer, I really dont remember :(

Could it be something by Vanessa Mae? She's a violinist, but her songs are really upbeat/techno sounding remakes of popular classical songs. Just a complete guess!

I'll take a stab in the dark and say maybe it's Galvanize by Chemical Brothers. That has a violin and sort of techno. The song is featured in the current Budweiser commercial.

Originally posted by DirtyACE@Aug 28 2006, 06:48 AM
I'll take a stab in the dark and say maybe it's Galvanize by Chemical Brothers. That has a violin and sort of techno. The song is featured in the current Budweiser commercial.
nice, that was it. thanks a bunch :D

The commercial is showing budweiser select and the ad shows a bunch a different views that make out the crown looking shape on the front of the label. Anyone know the song name?

I believe the commercial is from Miller beer, it has a middle eastern music in the background, Im not sure what info I can supply you with other then that.
It just has some ladies dancing around in a club, and there is a dance music that sounds like something from middleeast.

The ad is actually for Budweiser Select, and the song is "Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers, featuring Q-Tip.

Originally posted by capnmunch@Sep 20 2006, 09:15 PM
The ad is actually for Budweiser Select, and the song is "Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers, featuring Q-Tip.
Thanks alot man. B)

Originally posted by capnmunch@Sep 20 2006, 09:15 PM
Thanks bro :) Iv'e been looking for this song for weeks :D

Back