Budweiser beer

sleepless sue

Reaction score
does anyone know the guitar solo featured in the budwieser commercial with the guy making the guitar and then seeing it being used in a bar band

I asked if anyone knew the song on the budwieser beer commercial where the guy hand makes the guitar and then goes to the bar where the band is using the guiter to play a really cool song... anyone know the name of the song?

Merged.

Please do not repost the same question in multiple threads. Thanks.

apologies :rolleyes: don't quit understand what I have done, and sure don;t know the answer yet either :blink:

do The Manvils actually do the song... or are they just the ones in the commercial?
and has anyone been able to get any of their music off the net?

HEy guys.. I hate to be a kill joy.. but ive looked on all those sites and links and still havent been able to find that song from the beer commercial... Any names ??
Thanks a mil. :D

hmm Im starting to think that The Manvils are the band on stage in the commercial, but not the ones who actually wrote the song.

yup

someone in the comments said they emailed the Manvils about the song and that its just an instrumental for the cemmercial and not an actual song.

anyone know the guitar song used in a recent budweiser commercial? the song starts out somewhat slow and then progresses to a nice rock/alternative song. i'm sorry, but i cannot find a video of it at the moment. any help would be great! thanks

i was wondering if it was a song too and am saddened to hear that its only a tune.

No, its the song in the bud commercial where the guitar starts out slow and slowly builds towards the end. He talks about the wood and how rewarding it is. it shows scenes of the budweiser label. It says "open up a world of taste at the end" at the end.

Back