Brokeback Mountain

Steve135Ca

Reaction score
There was one part of the score that stood out, and it wasn't the main one. I think it was in the second makeout scene in the tent.

It's just sort of hard to tell from the small clips on Amazon which one it might be, so would anyone happen to remember or know?

[Spoiler Warning]

Theres this scene where Emis is riding in the car, and this is many eyars after him and Jack fell in love. This might be the part right before he calls on the telephoneand finds out that Jack dies. Anyways, when he is driving, the song on the car aradio is plyaing. What song is that? Its not too hard because this is the only radio car song in the movie that Emis lsitens too. And its not Jack, who only listened to very countryish songs. I think that it was also in a car commercial too, its a famous song, i forgot what.

If the scene you are referring to is when Ennis is driving in his truck with Alma Jr. and she asks if she can come stay with him, then the song that is playing on the radio is "I'll Be Gone" bye Terry Gadsden and Fred Kinck-Petersen.

can someone give me a list of what music is in the movie...like all of it...I am mostly looking for the instrumental stuff....but i am looking for a song...it is during when Jake is washing his shirt in the lake and hitting it with a stick if anyone can give me the name and artist of thst song i would love it..along with the other instrumental stuff thanks>>>!!!

i know all those people on the soundtrak i mean songs that are not on the soundtrack i have listened to them all...they are not it!!

Back