Brita water filters

Maybe this will help someone know what we're talking about so they can find the song.

The commercial is shot with people doing things like walking on a sidewalk or playing frisbee except they are all floaty and look like they're under water. The music is airy, reminding me of Mum or Sigur Ros.

I'm pretty sure that the song in this commercial is the intro music to the song: Someday by Flipsyde.

Originally posted by Prince Of Stories@Feb 10 2006, 07:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that the song in this commercial is the intro music to the song: Someday by Flipsyde.
Yes, that's exactly what we needed! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're a life saver!

Unfortunately, though that song may be the perfect thing to fill the void in our hearts during this time of uncertainty, change, and obvious aural incompetancy, and though Flipthyde may be the muted voice of an unborn generation, what we were actually searching for is the song from that commercial, not some shameless plug for the buzzumpin' beatz of the contemporary pop retro groove boy band du jour.

And I can say with firsthand knowledge that the esteemed folks at Brita would never allow such an awe-inspiring din to grace our ears at the same time their fine selection of quality consumer-grade water treatment products dazzles our eyes. Instead, they would be more apt to go with something like...uh...hey, what's the name of that song again?

for some reason the full version song is with black people singing. is there a version with just instrumental? like the one in the commercial?

I've tried looking for the instrumental version also. The only thing i've found out is that the music thats played on the commercial is the acoustic version. But I couldn't find the instrumental version. They both sound similar if not the same. And I believe the group is a Mexican/White group not black.

It's no secret that bands, especially rap groups, use themes or songs from other artists as a underlying beat. Look at Eminem - Sing For the Moment.. He didn't come up with the whole song, just the beat which overlays it. So in this case, I'm sure we're all looking for the original song and artist, and Flipsyde just used it as their intro/background. An "instrumental" version would sound exactly the same, minus lyrics. There also wouldn't be an "acoustic" version of this song, not by them anyway. Maybe look up info on their songs and their influences?

the song was composed specifically for the commercial by the studio Amber Music

does anyone know the music/song that is featured in the brita water commercial, where all those people are like floating/swimming?

I desperatly want to know the song thats played during the Brita Commercial.

It sounds like mostly violin.

Its the commercial where the people are floating in the air, after they drink the water. I just love the song/commercial. And, this is my last hope.

Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

I'm not sure if someone already asked this, but does anyone know what music is playing in the Brita Water commercial where the people take a drink of water and start floating? It makes me so calm.

whats the name of the song for the BRITA water commercial
the comercial is the one where they are floating everywhere and the song sounds melowish with violin i think.

Hi, I'm looking for music from that new Brita commercial where everyone is swimming in the air. It has some ambient type music attached to it. Any help is appreciated! :D

thanks.

Well, I've done some research and I'm afraid that song isn't available because it was specifically composed for that commercial. I had someone email the Clorox company and I got this:

Thank you for contacting us about Brita Pour Through. We always appreciate hearing from our consumers.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide the information you requested. All of The Clorox Company's advertising is handled by agencies, which cannot release the names of the actors who appear in commercials without their approval. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Catherine Douglas
Consumer Response Representative
Consumer Services

I figured out that the song was composed for the commercial by a company called Amber Music based out of CA. But, I couldn't find anything on their website either. :angry:

I saw a commercial for a water filter that had fun music in it. It may hae been for Brita, and the music had some strings. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hi guys. My partner and I - the elements - did the music for that ad. Our rep, Amber Music, has been getting requests for it...and someone pointed us to some forums where folks were discussing it... so I figured I'd say hi...and thanks for diggin it.
http://www.theelementsproductions.com/
(Brita isn't up there...sorry. We're in the process of revamping and updating the site...and it'll be up there soon)

appreciate that, beaky. not sure we'll have time to do that for that track... but the full-length thing is definitely the trend right now. we just wrapped up a song for an old navy ad this week, and that was a big thing for them... they wanted it to be a full length song for download, etc.
the line between the record industry and ad industry are blurring more every day.

My guess is nobody will know this, because the song is instrumental.

Many of you have probably seen the new Brita commercials, probably for the filter, or maybe just the water. But it starts out with a floor view of people's feet, and one of the guys is floating. It mains shows people floating in public areas throughout the whole commercial.

But the music to it starts with acoustics, I believe, and then drum beats are added, and finally violins.

Has anybody else heard this?
Any knowledge on if this is an actual song, or just solely composed for the commercial?

according to some threads i have read on here, it appears that this song was done exclusively for the commercial. too bad since it sounds like a cool tune. i believe it was done by some production duo who regularly compose material for commercials and such.

Back