Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk

debbieb

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song on the new Breast Cancer 3 day walk commercial - just started airing in the Boston area a couple days ago - it's a great song and I'd love to know who does it.
Thanks!

The main lyrics are something along the line of "we're all so beautiful...." and the overall sound of the song is sort of alternativeish....

Sorry I can't be of more help!

don't worry about that, at least you caught the lyrics -- it's a good start! ;) anything descriptive (lyrics, genre, etc) helps.

male/female vocals?

Just heard it again - here are some lyrics...."look at us we're beautiful"...."push and pull..." male vocalist sounds a little like Lou Reed....

Does anyone know the song from the Breast Cancer 3-day commercial. It started airing around January 25, I think. It shows people who suffer from Breast Cancer. They are on a hill and their signature shows up on the screen when you first see them. They are smiling and then they say, "I am beautiful." The song playing in the background has these lyrics somewhere in it - "I am beautiful" and "All the people push and pull." It's very inspiring. If you know anything, please answer. Thank you. Also, to all those who suffer from Breast Cancer, you have my support and prayers.
Good Luck, and God Bless.

The song is "Beautiful" by Moby. You can find it in the album "Hotel [limited]*" or "Hotel." The album "Hotel [limited]*" is the more popular one. I don't know if it's available to buy on itunes. Good Luck.

The music in the back is sorta slow and mostly guitar. I can't remember the lyrics that I heard.

Hi! The song they're using in the background of the promo's in my area for the Breast Cancer 3 day is "World" by Five for Fighting on their "Two Lights" album.

I'm hooked on this song lately! :D It's very uplifting for a good cause.

"World"

Got a package full of Wishes
A Time machine, a Magic Wand
A Globe made out of Gold

No Instructions or Commandments
Laws of Gravity or
Indecisions to uphold

Printed on the box I see
A.C.M.E.'s Build-a-World-to-be
Take a chance - Grab a piece
Help me to believe it

What kind of world do you want?