BP British Petroleum

jasker

Reaction score
Does anyone know what music is used in this ad? It's instrumental and electronic, not really 'club' music though. The ad mentions how they voluntarily introduced cleaner fuels 6 years before EPA mandates, and stuff about the ozone layer...

Where, when, and what channel? I have yet to see it.

I saw it twice Monday night around 9:30pm or so, I can't remember which channel it was on, either Comedy Central or Discovery.

The majority of the ad is just text.

Thanks, but that's not actually the ad I was referring to... the one I saw isn't listed on their site anywhere (that I could find, at least). It's not one of the "people on the street" ads.

Yeah I am, that's why I put it in the topic of my post... :huh:

I can't tell you the exact artist or title in the ad, but if you are into that sound you may want to check out 'Global Communication' 76:14.

The company is Beyond Petroleum. The link is: http://www.bp.com/extendedsectiongenericar...ntentId=2017274. There will be a variety of different commercials to choose from (different people on the street talking), but they all have the same song. Does anyone know the name of the artist and song? Of all television commercial music, this one is driving me crazy cause its like the best song and equally hard to learn. Lets not give up on this one! thanks.

Does anyone know the name of the piece, or the company that created it, used in the old BP ads? The instrumental one, not the new animated LA one which has been asked thousands and thousands of times as though it's difficult to find out.

Thank you! :)

Did anyone ever find the answer to this question? I'm dying to find that song if it exists out there. Thanks everyone-

Originally posted by Kinetic Karma@Oct 13 2004, 11:10 PM
The company is Beyond Petroleum. The link is: http://www.bp.com/extendedsectiongenericar...ntentId=2017274. There will be a variety of different commercials to choose from (different people on the street talking), but they all have the same song. Does anyone know the name of the artist and song? Of all television commercial music, this one is driving me crazy cause its like the best song and equally hard to learn. Lets not give up on this one! thanks.
the company is not Beyond Petroleum... the company is actually BRITISH Petroleum...

just a correction...

Back