Blood Plus

chemag81

Reaction score
there's an ad for the new show Blood Plus on adult swim and i've searched and searched and haven't found an answer anywhere. i just wanna know the song the used for the ad. it sounds really cool.
thanx for the help in advance. =]

Camu Tao "Plot a Little"

You can download it from adult swim's site. Took me awhile to find this song as well :D

Nitpicker's post :p

It's "Plot FOR a Little" :rolleyes:

damn Nitpickers...

Does anyone know the name of the song from the Blood Plus Bump that is shown on adult swim. I checked youtube numerous times and no one has uploaded it.

I just saw a commercial for a show on Adult Swim at about 2:15am pacific standard time for a new anime called Blood. The song that played sounded cool and the only lyrics i was able to type down was "walk for a little bit" not sure how the rest goes but it MIGHT be something like "walk for a little bit, crawl for a little bit" not sure about the genre either it could be a rock/alternative band but this song was fairly mellow and now sure about the gender of the artist since they were sort of soft spoken it could go either way.

anyone know it?!

also my first post YAY! I am from the anandtech forums and normally ask there but no one seems to know this one

Back