Blood and Chocolate

Are you talking about the song at the end? The one that kinda sounds like Evanescense?

If so...the song is called "Stand My Ground" by the band Within Temptation.

Okay... This is a song search definitely worth of mention and effort....

Does anyone know what the FIRST song, which is played this trailer is??????

I'm looking for the name of the song playing just before Within Temptation. It sounds like a rock/metal song.

I believe the first song is stripped by shiny toy guns...or at least that what it sounds like on its myspace page...

Nope... Not quite.

Although, Shiny Toy Guns is apparently suppose to have a track on the upcoming soundtrack, but the first song played in the Blood & Chocolate trailer is NOT, their song, 'striped'. But I did download that song, and I do quite enjoy it.

Still looking for the song in the trailer though. Seems like the kinda song that people would know about....
....Anyone?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/bloodandchocolate/

I'm looking for a song from a trailer for this movie too. but the commercial is like "everyone has 2 people.. one they show the world and one they really are" or something like that. if anyone knows, I'd appreciate it. thanks!

So....I got my hands on a early copy of the Blood & Chocolate Soundtrack, and I have gone through all the tracks. Unfortunately non of the songs on the soundtrack are, and don't even, come close to the first song played on the main trailer.
Shame....
Well... The way I see it, the song sounds about 3 to 6-ish years dated and belongs in the new age/industrial/world techno/trance genera of music ......

So someone has got to recognize it... Fingers crossed...

does anyone know the music used in the trailer for "blood and chocolate"? a list of all the songs would be great. any help would be awesome. thanks.

What is that trance/electronic music in the 1st quarter of the song? It sounds great

I apologize if this has already been mentioned. For those of you who are still wondering about the FIRST piece of music in the trailer, the Enigma-ish one that starts after the MGM logo, I came across it last night. It's called "Groove Chant" by the always-wonderful X-Ray Dog (they do loads of trailer music).

Back