Blade Trinity

I don't know how many of you saw "Blade Trinity," but im looking for a song that played in the move very quickly. It was the scene where Abigail Whistler (Jessica Biel),Hannibal King (Ryan Reynolds), and Blade were standing outside the police office surrounded by cops and then some other guy drove up to save them.

Much thanks in advanced...

when the guns come out -- e-40 and some others

this is assuming you were not refering to the elevator music.

hey remycool, would you also happen to know the song from the ending of the movie? the last few scenes like when the cops storm the place and think they find blade's body..

pretty much ARSE OUT

RAMIN DJAWADI did the score, his daywalkers is featured on the sdtrk but not much else. Do you have the soundtrack, have you listened to it. the answer to your question may be there its available on Itunes...

otherwise there is no score that I KNOW OF for this movie.

Does anybody know the name of the song that is playing when Abigail is practicing shooting her bow after Dracula kills everybody they work with? It sounds really familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

Also in Blade Trinity, does anyone know the song that is played when they break Blade out of the Police holding quarters?

In Blade: Trinity, Blade was captured and put into a holding cell. There was a song playing when they broke him out. Anyone know what osng that was?

What is the song that begins when Abigail begins using her bow in the police station during Blade's rescue? I have tried all the suggestions I could glean off various boards on the inet that seems to generally refer to this scene and none sound right .... some don't even exist.
Thanks for any help!

I am also looking for this song. I think I had a reply that said it was When the Guns Come Out by Chris Bearer w/ others but I'm not sure. I have the soundtrack soo.... I might have heard it and not realised it.

does anyone know the name of the song or who sings it in Balde Trinity. the part where the song starts playing is when Wesley Snipes and Jessica Biel are on the bikes leaving a hide out or something. also the musical that is played when Jessica finds her friend dead and it is also played when Ryan Reynolds and Jessica Biel find Wesley Snipes after the fight scene near the end of the movie.

weapons of mad distortion by the chemical brothers

[correction]

this blood- by black lab

Speaking of Blade... Does anyone know where I can find the remixed version of "Confusion" by New Order *without* buying the soundtrack?

Originally posted by remycool@Dec 1 2006, 10:56 AM
weapons of mad distortion by the chemical brothers

[correction]

this blood- by black lab

remy it is a song called hard wax, but i do not know who it is by and now i have it. thanks anyway. the song this blood is playing during the round up of all the familiars. so who is your avatar?

J*DAVEY IS IN MY AVATAR

GO TO YOUTUBE OR MYSPACE.....

ALSO
based on the desription you gave blade and whistler on the bikes the song i mentioned is correct. Just sayin.

Back