Big Love

Close. Oh so very close. Kind of...

The song is actually "Bright Lights" by the artist Animal Kingdom. I googled it and found the trailer on youtube.

Interpol does sound very similar to them, tho.

Itunes has it available for purchase. Woo! :)

HBO Big Love Commercial

I really really like the song that plays during the big love commercial for the upcoming season.

everybody keeps saying it is Bright Lights - Animal Kingdom, but it is not.

The only lyrics I get out of the commercial are the following; "Now I've got something to reach for" and I have looked on google a million times, but I can't find the name of the artist or the song.

can someone help me? I really really like this song!

thanks

Re: HBO Big Love Commercial

if you go on HBO Canada and watch the promo for Big Love maybe you can get the right song. because I am not looking for "Bright Lights" by Animal Kingdom, I hear that song and it is not it.

the song has lyrics that go like this "now i've got something to reach for"

Re: HBO Big Love Commercial

if you go on HBO Canada and watch the promo for Big Love maybe you can get the right song.

Can you record the song from that video or upload a link to it somewhere as I cannot view HBO Canada's website as I am from America. I tried changing my IP address and browser info to something from Canada and it still did not work.

The only lyrics i get is

The sun is on it's way.
Warming my face, touching my face.

Now I've got something to reach for

Can anyone shamaz that ??? Because i have googled everywhere and still cant find it <_<

Great... the video has been taken down. Song must be so indie and underground considering there isn't a single reference to it on the entire internet.

Sigh...

No, it's not that song either.

I've never had this much problem tracking down a song. I wonder if it's because the U.S. has a different song with the same commercial. Because all I keep finding is people keep saying it's either one of two songs.. It's NOT Civil Twilight and it's NOT Animal Kingdom!

Midomi.com doesn't recognize it.

Last edited:
Back