Best Week Ever

there wern't any :( it was just techno. a very popular techno song because i've heard it before,but never knew the name of the song.

I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS! This song was also in Todays Date My Mom, the gay one. When the guy was making his decision it was played...dance.techno song with a girl going "high, high" over and over...hope this helps!

No relply yet...If you ahvent seen this episode of Date My Mom, MTV always shows re-runs..its a gay one with a black dude as the Guy dating the moms! Plz plz Help! Alot of ppl want to know this song!!!! :D

I didn't catch that episode, but maybe Tindersticks "Walking" or Phantom Planet "1st Things 1st".

Hopefully that helps!

I think it's the one that i'm talking about. Is the song upbeat with something that sounds like a cowbell?

Does anyone know the name of the song played during the show that goes something like, (female vocals) "da da dada da da da da whoa! da da dada da da da da whoa!"

Does anyone know the name of the last song featured during the Oprah segment. It sounds sort of like something that Tracy Chapman would produce. It also has a very exotic/folk alternative feel. MTV uses this song alot and I've yet to figure it out.

I want the song played during the part when they are talking about Heath & Jake's new gay cowboy movie.. Its a dance/techno song. With a girls voice going "ahh....ahh...." and it keeps going on! PLZ HELP! :rolleyes:

i heard it on an episode of mtv's room raiders florida. that doesn't help much, does it?!!!

"A Million Ways"- OkGo
"Neighborhood #3"- The Arcade Fire
"Portions For Foxes"- Rilo-Kiley
"God Knows"- Mando Daiao
"The Comeback"- ShoutoutLouds
"Love Burnsl"- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
"Outathaway"- The Vines
"Understanding In A Car Crash"- Thursday
"Be My Escape"- Relient K
"Best of You"- Foo Fighters
"Oh"- Ciara
"Grindin"- Clipse
"Get Free"- The Vines
"Stars"- Switchfoot
"Dare"- Gorillaz
"The Comeback"- The Shoutoutlouds

There's a song that has the lyrics " we chillin, he feelin, she feelin.... " here we gooo "

It sounds like Timbaland in the background, They use it alot on vh1 and mtv as background music to short cut things, and most recently heard it 2 more times on vh1 greatest week ever and sweet sixteen Any of ya happen to know this tune?

that song is called "Here We Go" by Grits from their album "The Art of Translation"

i thought it was timbaland at first but i found out it wasn't. It's a pretty old song though.

heres an amazon.com link to it: Grits - The Art of Translation

There is a song that is used a lot in the background of stuff and just recently I heard it on Vh1's Best Week Ever. It says something like "God save us..." and sounds British or 80s punk...but I'm not sure. I think it is pretty well known, except I don't know it. :blink:

Hope someone can help!!

APril

"Who's Gonna Save Us"- The Living End

Sorry, it took so long for the reply, but I missed the show yesterday.

“The Boxer”- Chemical Brothers
“16 Military Wives”- The Decemberists
“Stacy’s Mom”- Fountains of Wayne
“Reptilia”- The Strokes
“Power Out”- The Arcade Fire
“Looking At The World From The Bottom Of A Well”- Mike Doughty
“Everything Is Alright”- Motion City Soundtrack
“Galang”- M.I.A
“Who’s Gonna Save Us”- The Living End
“Call Me”- Tweet
“Ocean Avenue”- Yellowcard
“Dirty Little Secret”- All American Rejects