Best Week Ever

i think it was used during the anna nicole segment at some point, though im not sure

back to 'THE SONG'
it was used on another vh1 show called 'hollywood's shortest marriages' during the melanie griffin [sp?] and don johnson [sp?] segmet.
should i make another thread, since it's another show? but we are still searching for the same song.... i dunno what to do!!!!!

hey guys i was watching a rerun of 9/22 best week ever and i heard this song playing when
they started talking about the tickle me elmos. It was a kinda slow piano rock song. very cool.
can anybody help?

Does anyone know what song they played right after the sketch during the intro and right before the bit about Madonna this week on Best Week Ever?

Hi
Two music questions about the latest bwe:
1. What is the song playing while they are talking about katie holmes and the lingerie she bought?
2. What is the song playing when they are talking about Quiznos and the contest?
Thanks

sorry for the double post but I might possibly have been thinking of a different song, the one they were playing that was in Ugly Betty, and Grey's Anatomy, that inspirational women's song....lol... :p

thats what I was thinking of..not sure if its the same one.

I'm looking for two songs played near the end of the show. one was during the quiznos bit, which they also played 2 weeks ago. the other was when they showed celebs saying they had had the best year ever. please, i need help. also, i'd like to know these songs :p

The very beginning of Best Week Ever on VH1, a song plays with lyrics including "birth control." Help?

Someone HAS to tell me the name of the opening song from the July 13th episode. I can't find it anywhere. All I remember is it was kind of a glam rockish song and i think it said "drama, drama, drama." HELP.

Does anyone know who sings the song at the beginning of Best Week Ever which aired on 10/19/07

I'm looking everywhere for this as well!! Emailed the show, vh1, joined rhapsody (where vh1's website says it lists best week ever tunes)...so far, no dice...it sounded kind of like guillemots...

ok, words are something like, 'cause tonight im leaving..." come on people!! lets pull together...

ONE WEEK of relentless searching later...

The song is "Tonight I have to leave it," by the Shout Out Louds.

the song at the opening of fridays episode?? i usually know them but i cant figure this one out.........it makes me want to cry inside

anyone know the song that plays during the introduction (around 2:51-3:05) for the BWE episode from June 9th?

I believe the singer is saying "I just wanna see you best, I'm obsessed...", and I've searched all over, but no matches to these lyrics.

...the song sounds like a weird mix between The Dimes, The Magic Numbers, and The Dandy Warhols - but no clues from these bands, either.

Back