Best Song You've Ever Heard

Stranded on a desert island I only need two songs. Tool - Eulogy and The Village People - YMCA.

It's impossible to pick a "best-ever" song now, but I remember fondly about when I was young... When I was a kid I thought "More than a Woman" by Tavares. In my teens "Kathy's Song" by Paul Simon to be the best ever.. :rolleyes: :)

the more than a woman song was originally done by the Beegees and sounds ,much better when sung by the beegees

Originally posted by ECWtotheXtreme@Apr 6 2006, 04:11 PM
the more than a woman song was originally done by the Beegees and sounds ,much better when sung by the beegees
Well I still think Tavares did it best... :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 6 2006, 11:45 PM
:lol: :lol: @ that new avatar
:lol: I just noticed that.... Reminds me of my school days. During my 6th or 7th grade Christian missionaries from the U.S came and gave every one us a free book, A Bible. We are poor people, so anything free is welcome. To accept the book, we had to sign the very last page, which we all cheerfully did! A free book is a free book, right?

I saw that bible years later, after I moved out, when my parents sent all my stuff to me. The last page had something like "I hereby renounce all my peronal beliefs, and accept Our Lord Jesus Christ as my personal lord and saviour..." :rolleyes: And right there, was my signature... :ph34r:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 6 2006, 10:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 6 2006, 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 6 2006, 11:45 PM
:lol: :lol: @ that new avatar
:lol: I just noticed that.... Reminds me of my school days. During my 6th or 7th grade Christian missionaries from the U.S came and gave every one us a free book, A Bible. We are poor people, so anything free is welcome. To accept the book, we had to sign the very last page, which we all cheerfully did! A free book is a free book, right?

I saw that bible years later, after I moved out, when my parents sent all my stuff to me. The last page had something like "I hereby renounce all my peronal beliefs, and accept Our Lord Jesus Christ as my personal lord and saviour..." :rolleyes: And right there, was my signature... :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
:eek: That is so wrong! Having people sign something that they have no idea they are signing. And all those people thought they were going over there and doing a good deed by having you all sign. :angry:

I really like that one song, you know the one, with the sounds and shit. Soooooo good.

I know what song you're talking about, and NO. It's garbage, and you're garbage for listening to it.

And I got some Ruthie poop with your name on it. And Ruthie is lactose intolerant. And I have access to MILK, yo.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 1 2006, 10:02 AM
And I got some Ruthie poop with your name on it. And Ruthie is lactose intolerant. And I have access to MILK, yo.
F that, lets just be friends.

Back