Becks

booberchi

Reaction score
There is a brand new set of BECKS commercial that show situations that force man to wonder, "Which do I choose?" For example, a man comes home to find his significant other fighting the dog over an article of clothing that it has in it's mouth. Her clothes are shredded and laying everywhere. When the man greets her she gives him an ultimatum, either the dog goes or she goes. At this point, his mind takes him to a sanctuary where he explains his plight to the bartender [who hands him a beer, of course]. He replies, "Only you can choose what is right for you." The man looks behind him and there are two doors. One is labeled "Man's best friend" and the other "Man's better half".

In short, there is a tune that is played towards the end, and I suspect that it's the beginning to an actual song, but I have no idea which one.

Here is the commercial from the source [to VIEW, not to download]: http://www.becks.com/?ACTION=DIRECT&MOVIE=...oachRomance.flv
To view, select your DOB > ENTER > CONTINUE - then the commercial should automatically load.

Back