Bebe Mischa Barton commercial

chagall22

Reaction score
I wanted to know the song from the bebe commercial that features a woman walking into her house feeding her pet jaguar (weird i know) the song sounds like a old blues/jazz song. thanks

Looking for this too, the commercial features Mischa Barton formerly of The O.C..

Well, concerning the latest ad...
A quick Google search resulted in the song by Bitter:Sweet titled "Bittersweet Faith". I happen to love this sound so I'm quite glad to have discovered this! ^^

Uh, label site.

Does anybody know the the name of the artist and/or the name of the song being played in the tv commercial for Bebe fashion (featuring Mischa Barton) currently running on tv?
Its chill-out/lounge/house? -type music...

SONG TITLE - BITTERSWEET FAITH

ALBUM TITLE - THE MATING GAME

ARTIST - BITTER:SWEET

Enjoy! B)

I just found the CD from Bitter:Sweet on Amazon and listened to the tracks...its amazing!!! "Bittersweet Faith" is there! ("The Mating Game" is also a cool tune)... I am so excited, and ordering immediately. THANKS again Btrice for your help!!!!!

Does anyone know what is the name of the song that plays in the new "BEBE" commercial with mischa barton and all the dress changing???

Does anyone know the song playing in the new Bebe commercial with Mischa Barton changing in the backseat of a car?
Thanks

Back