Barrilla pasta with Andrea Bocelli

das4me2no

Reaction score
The pasta barilla commerical has an italian song . The as is this woman cooking generic pasta, and her neighbor, seeing this from his window, places a Barilla brand pasta in fromt of her door, rings the beel and leaves.
The soundtrack sounds like andrea boccelli but I'm not sure.

I am pretty sure it is Andrea Bocelli. It's off his album Romanza, the song "Con Te Partiro." It's available from Amazon, and you can also listen to a sample of it there.

Originally posted by das4me2no@Sep 4 2003, 01:31 PM
The pasta barilla commerical has an italian song . The as is this woman cooking generic pasta, and her neighbor, seeing this from his window, places a Barilla brand pasta in fromt of her door, rings the beel and leaves.
The soundtrack sounds like andrea boccelli but I'm not sure.
that song is called "Mille Lune Mille Onde" by Andrea Bocelli, it's on his "Cieli di Toscana" cd.

--Steve

Thank you so much for the info, I have been killing my brain :unsure: trying to figure out what album that song was from, and now you have helped me a ton. Thank you again. :D

:eek: my bad... sorry i provided the other album! i could have sworn it was that song though... maybe i heard it on something else and confused the two...

oh well, glad someone got it straight for you!

:D

Hi! New here. Tried as I might, I was searching through the archives for the answer but found nothing. This might be an old topic, but was wondering if anyone knows the names of the songs Andrea Bocelli had on the hotel commercials and the Botelli oil commercials? Thanks!

A.M

There's an ad out now for Barilla Whole Grain Pasta. It's a stupid ad but the music playing in the backround is absolutely stunning. I can't get it out of my head! Does anyone know the name of the song or the artist?

Thanks for any help!

From the Barilla website FAQ:

The artist singing in our television commercial is Andrea Bocelli. The song is “Mille Lune Mille Onde” (A Thousand Moons, A Thousand Waves) from his CD Cieli Di Toscana.

Barilla pasta has been running a series of commercials for the past few years that all use the same song. The one I remember most is a girl bumps into a guy in the street and they have a moment of gazing into each other's eyes. Then later on, we see her eating at a restaurant, and he is her chef. He cooks her Barilla pasta. It's supposed to be like fate. There's no talking, it's just music playing the whole time. It's a song in Italian sung by a man. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks.

Thanks. I just wanna let you know that I searched for "Barilla" and got no results. I did try to not post a new topic.

um, i was looking for the barilla pasta opera song too. and that one sounds nothing at all like the song from the commercial.

Nope, he's right, it's indeed Mille Lune Mille Onde. The chorus is the part played on the commercials. Listen to the whole song, you'll see.

Does anybody know the name of the song and who is singing in that Barilla pasta ad? In the commercial, the women is having problems cooking pasta until the Barilla spagetthi is left on her doorstep. I am assuming the song is being sung in Italian, by an opera singer with the most beautiful voice. Possibly Andrea Bocelli? No sure....anyone that can help?

* The artist singing in our television commercial is Andrea Bocelli. The song is “Mille Lune Mille Onde” (A Thousand Moons, A Thousand Waves) from his CD Cieli Di Toscana.

From the Barilla website....FAQ page.

Does anyone know if the singer on the Barrilla pasta commercial is Andrea Bocelli? And also what the song is?

Back