Bacardi Mojito "Muddle"

Hi everyone! I was wandering if anyone in here is familiar with the song that plays in the background in what I think it's the latest Bacardi ad. The one in which the bartender crushes ice and mint in a shaker and everyone dances in the music's and the barman's motions rythm. At some point the barman stops and the music stops as well and everybody stop and look around and then the barman begins again and the music plays on...

Thanks a lot!

A bartender is crushing up some mint leaves while everyone in the club is dancing along to the rythym. When he stops, the music stops too and the people stop dancing. Then he starts up again and they continue dancing. The music is basically just a beat, but it's really catchy and I was wondering if it was a real song.

Dammitt! This is the millionth time this has happened to me! I did 2 searches for "bacardi" and for "mojito". It gave me nothing. The search engine is messed up on this site and is responsible for most of the duplicate posts.

Does anyone know the music used in a commercial for some kind of liquor (not sure what kind) that shows lots of people dancing in a nightclub or bar and the music has a definite different beat like you might hear in a Miami club asking for a "mohito"? I know this isn't much to go on but hopefully somebody can help! Thanks ;)

The commercial is that the beats go on as the bartender makes a mojito and the crowd dances to it , when he stops the music stops and everybody act like lost ... he restarts ... and the party continues ...

its already solved but the entire title layed out is Giorgos Lysigakis - The Muddle

Re: Bacardi Mojito

Late to this thread (which is muddled (LOL) after being combined... Could not find this on iTunes... Google finally got me a download site. (The link on the Taste of Cuba site is broken...)

I tried to buy it, couldn't find it... and the Bacardi website is not helpful, it's long gone from there I guess!

This was such a great ad! Thanks all for the good YouTube links.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tv comercial Song ??

does any one know the song in the commercial were the bar tender is using a mortar and when he stops the music stops and when he twists the pestle the music starts. thank you

Back