Axe Bullet

Mod_Sknits

Reaction score
Has anybody seen the new Axe commercial for a product I think they called the Bullet, although I could be wrong there. The commercial has a guy walking through a grocery store and he keeps seeing through girls clothes to what bra and panties they're wearing. At the end of the commerical he see's a girl he likes I'm guessing and then it shows him in his underwear.

The commercial is pretty funy, but its the song in the background I want to know, anybody seen it and know what tune that is playing?

Can't Seem To Make You Mine by The Seeds :D ... was looking for it also....and yes da ad is quite funny....i do da same thing as da dude most of da times :D

Does anyone know what song is on the Axe commercial where the girls are running into each other and then there's a cloud of smoke and then just one girl left? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

this guy sprays himself with axe and then he sees women in bikinis instead of their clothes...

do u guys know the commercial where this guy is in some convenience store and he passes by a girl in a bikini outfit and the girl looks back at him and then all of a sudden he's wearing underwear and then u see the "axe bullet" product...all help appreciated

Back