Avis with XM Satellite Radio rap

I want to find the song from this commercial where there are three or four business men riding in a car listening to a rap song. The lyrics are something along the lines of "Get that money made, Get that money made. You gotta get that money made.

Any help would be appreciated.

Found it. It's the song from AVIS commercial.

Album "Sumthing Wicked" by Lumbajac

Hear it here

What's the song to the xm commercial where there are 3 or 4 men driving in a car with business suits on and their boss calls?

Anyone seen the commercial with the three guys in a rental car with the rap music blasting, and they are all singin along when one of there phone rings and its there boss, and he says they will be right there, then the music goes on again. The commercial is for Avis, the car rental comp.

"2 G's" - Lumbajac

Please use the search function next time—this question has been asked and answered several times already. Thanks.

What is the song the 4 guys in the car are singing? The song sounds like they are singing money man or something like that

Think it was 2 or 3 guys going to work, one guy was driving the car and they had this rap soing on and they where all singing along to it. Then their boss called and the one guy picked turne off the song picked it up and said hed be to the office soon then turned the music back on and staretd singing alogn with it, and then the commercian ended... i wanna knwo what the song was in it.

The ad is for Avis car rentals ... featuring XM radio ...

Song is ...

Lumbajac - "2 Gs" - CD: Lumbajac Presents: Something Wicked

Available on iTunes ...

Enjoy!
There you go.

What is the name of that rap song, our the name of the artist in the hertz commercial. Four whites guys are reciting this song on there way to a meeting and they turn the song off when they get a call. After the calll is finished they turn the music back up and continue reciting the song. I've been looking for this song all year.

"2 G's"
by Lumbajac
Album: Sumthing Wicked

(Motorola Ad IIRC)

jjjrmx5
"Man, I remember the mid 90’s like they were 10 years ago..."

^^^^^^^^^
Sorry, had to add...
"Get that money made, get that money made, get that money yo I gotta get that money made..."

I assume this is what you are looking for.:D :D :D
Good luck.

Ok theres a commercial with three guys sitting in a car singing to rap music. Then their boss calls and asks them where they are. Does anyone know what rap song that is??? Thanks

Avis Rental and XM Satellite Radio have the song "2 G's" by Lumbajac. Funny ad.

Back